COURSE OPENING MAY 27
We are pleased to announce that Crowsnest Pass Golf Club will be open for play to members and the public on May 27, 2020. We will be operating within the guidelines provided by the Alberta Government. All staff, members and guests will follow physical distancing rules.
The CNPGC will be operating in the old facilities until Riversdale has completed the access road and parking lot construction. The club will not be accepting walk-ons, with all golfers requiring a scheduled tee time to access the course. Tee times can be booked:
– Members & Corporate Sponsors 10 days in advance
– Non-members 5 days in advance
You can book tee times online at CrowsnestPassGolf.com or call 403 562 2776.
Course – OPEN – Opening May 27
Clubhouse & ProShop – OPEN
Restaurant – CLOSED
Driving Range (New Facility) – CLOSED – For the season
Driving Range (Old 1) – OPEN
Locker Room – CLOSED
Washrooms – OPEN – Opening May 27
Food & Beverage – OPEN – Take out and limited capacity
Do not visit the Club if you have any COVID 19 symptoms including: fever, tiredness, sore throat, dry cough, runny nose, aches and pains. Anyone displaying these symptoms will be asked to leave. Physical distancing must occur at all times while on the premises. You must stay 2 meters apart unless from the same household. Wash or sanitize your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Arrange tee times at crowsnestpassgolf.com, or call 403 562 2776.
- No walk-ons. All golfers must have scheduled tee time to access the golf course.
- 10-day advance booking for members, 5-days advance booking for non members.
- Arrive at the Club exactly 15 minutes prior to tee time.
What to expect when arriving
- Arrive at the Club exactly 15 minutes prior to tee time and check-in at the bag drop. A greeter will be able to answer questions and provide further direction.
- Power carts are limited to one user per cart with the only exception being two members who reside in the same household. All carts will be sanitized / pressure washed by staff before customer use.
- Maximum 2 people on the practice green.
- We have allowed 7 minutes for warm up time and range balls will be provided.
- F&B pickup will be available at the snack shacks on the course. We are committed to all food-safe guidelines and meeting strict AHS protocols.
On The Course
- Maintain social distance at all times -do not gather on tees and greens.
- Ball washers, divot fillers and bunker rakes have been removed from the course
- Local rule allows bunker lies to be adjusted.
- Do not touch the flagstick -gimmies are encouraged for friendly games.
- If asked to evacuate for dangerous weather, immediately return to bag drop and your vehicle. Do not gather under clubhouse cover or in rain shelters.
- Upon finishing your round, golfers are mandated to return their vehicles and exit the Club immediately. No loitering.
We look forward to providing you with a safe and enjoyable golf experience in these challenging times. Your full cooperation is required for us to us to remain open for play. We hope you enjoy yourselves, safely.